Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Mmmmmm!

I just finished my last whole plate of Thanksgiving leftovers, and MAN! they were delicious. Something about heating them all up, maybe the flavors all merge together in the microwave or something, but they were just so tasty! Now, what a bummer, I have to go back to cooking my own meals.

Do you know what else is a bummer? Being woken up at seven AM (on a day when you don't get up until eight) by a construction crew working on the roof, banging their hammers right above your head. When I went outside I had to dash to avoid falling shingles, and when I looked back I realized the team of workers were Amish (or Mennonite, or something--I guess they came in cars because I didn't see any horses grazing on the lawn). It was like my own little barn-raising.