Wednesday, March 29, 2006

What is...

Tonight I took the Jeopardy Contestant Test online...probably along with tens of thousands of other people in the Eastern Time Zone. It was pretty quick; I took only about 8 minutes to answer the 50 questions. In retrospect, I can remember only the questions I got wrong (they don't give you the answers after you're done), and I'm guessing I scored somewhere around 60 or 65% right or so, which I suppose is probably not going to qualify me to be on the show. It was fun, though.

I had a great time this weekend in Boston celebrating my 30th birthday with friends. I'm not really bothered about being 30. I feel like I'm in a really good place, I'm happy, I don't feel stressed about all the unknowns in my life, and I am pleased with what I've accomplished so far. All the same, typing in that 3-0 in the "age" box on the Jeopardy registration seemed so completely strange. But I'll get used to it. I look forward to the new decade of my life and all the surprises it has in store.